Recipe by @brunchboys for Great American Turkey Company
- 1 package of GATC Apple Maple Turkey Sausages
- 2 + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup + 3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 4 + 1 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- anchovies, finely chopped (optional)
- fresh ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a cast iron skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and GATC Apple Maple Turkey Sausages. Cook covered for 7-10 minutes and turn every 2 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
On a cutting board, let turkey sausages rest for 3 minutes and then dice into bite-size pieces.
In the same skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, onions, cherry tomatoes and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and then add turkey sausage, onions, goat cheese, anchovies, and black pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Pour contents from bowl to skillet and use a spatula to evenly distribute the mixture. Cook over medium heat until edges begin to set.
Place skillet into oven and cook for about 25 more minutes until top is golden and eggs are fully cooked.
Garnish with remaining goat cheese and fresh chives. Gobble up and enjoy!