Recipe by @shedfatkitchen for Great American Turkey Company
- 1 package GATC Apple Maple Turkey Sausages
- 2 + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 cups asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 8 ounces petite baby carrots
- 1/2 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a small bowl, add seasoning ingredients and mix
On a parchment-lined sheet pan, add olive oil, red potatoes, baby carrots, and toss vegetables with half the seasoning mix until thoroughly combined Bake for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, on a cutting board, slice the GATC Apple Maple Turkey Sausage into 1/2 inch pieces.
Remove sheet pan from oven and push red potatoes and baby carrots to one side. On the other side, add turkey sausage, asparagus, onion, garlic, remaining olive oil and seasoning mix. Toss to combine.
Cook for about 10 minutes until vegetables are fully roasted and turkey sausage internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Garnish with Parmesan and parsley.
Gobble up and enjoy!