Recipe by @bouforyou for Great American Turkey Company
- 2 packages GATC Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Breast Strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 1 BOU Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce can black beans
- 14 1/2 ounce can petite tomatoes with juice, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
In a stockpot over medium heat, add olive oil and GATC Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Strips. Cook for 2 minutes. Turn-over and repeat until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Halfway through cooking, add onion.
Then add a BOU Vegetable Bouillon cube, water, corn, black beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, cilantro, taco seasoning, and lime.
Bring to a boil then reduce temperature and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Gobble up and enjoy!
You can top the soup with additional limes, avocado, sour cream, tortilla chips—there are lots of great options!