- 1 package (12 oz) GATC Classic Sage Turkey Breakfast Links
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 small zucchini, sliced into half-moons
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- red pepper flakes, optional
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- In a castiron skillet over medium-low heat, add olive oil and sweet potato. Cook 5-7 minutes until tender.
- On a cutting board, slice 2 GATC Classic Sage Turkey Breakfast Links in 1/2 inch pieces and add to skillet. Cook until sweet potato and turkey links are slightly browned.
- Add bell pepper, zucchini, oregano, salt, pepper and cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Using a spatula, make a small well in a skillet and crack an egg into it. Cook for about 4-5 minutes until egg whites are fully cooked and turkey links internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and basil leaves.
Gobble up and enjoy!