This Keto Cobb salad with lean turkey strips recipe is super simple and delicious. Turkey is the perfect lean protein with zero net carbs to consume so that you burn your body fat for energy and maintain ketosis.
- 1 pack Great American Turkey Co. Tomato & Basil Turkey Strips 12 oz.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- 1 Roma tomato
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Cook turkey to 165 degrees F, flipping as needed
- Cook turkey steaks and allow to rest 2-3 minutes
- Slice romaine lettuce
- Chop tomatoes
- Peal and chop hard boiled eggs
- Once strips have cooled, place onto of bed of lettuce
- Top with tomatoes, avocados, spinach, and eggs