Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 - 3
- 1 package (12 oz.) Olive Oil & Herbs turkey strips
- 4 cups romaine (or whatever salad greens you prefer)
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- half of a small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cubed
- Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and GATC Olive Oil & Herbs Strips. Cook covered for 2 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl, drizzle evenly with the vinaigrette, and toss until evenly combined. Serve immediately, topped with extra feta cheese and black pepper if desired.
- Gobble up and enjoy!