- 1 pound baby red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds thin asparagus, tough ends trimmed and discarded, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 bunches)
- 1, 12 oz pack of The Great American Turkey Co. Olive Oil & Herb Turkey Strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes in the center and top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss to coat, then spread into an even layer in pan.
- Roast in pan until cooked.
- Place the asparagus, turkey strips, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Toss to coat, then transfer to the pan with the potatoes. With a spatula, loosely toss the ingredients so that they are evenly combined and spread out in pan. Overlap the turkey as little as possible.
- Cook until the turkey is cooked through, stirring once or twice throughout. The asparagus may release some liquid, which you can carefully pour off the pan, or use a slotted spoon or spatula to serve so that you do not get this liquid on your plate. Enjoy hot.