Recipe by @realfoodwithgratitude for Great American Turkey Company
- 2 GATC Smoked Mozzarella + Broccoli Rabe Turkey Sausages
- 1 + 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter or olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 13 1/2 ounce can coconut milk, without gums and stabilizers
- 1/2 cup broth, chicken or vegetable
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- Parmesan cheese
On a cutting board, slice GATC Mozzarella and Broccoli Rabe Turkey Sausages into 1 inch pieces then set aside.
In a deep skillet over medium heat, add butter or olive oil, onion, garlic and stir until fragrant. Watch closely to avoid any burning.
Add butter or oil and turkey sausage. Cook covered for about 7 minutes. Turn-over every 2 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Then add coconut milk, broth, broccoli, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil and add egg noodles.
Cover skillet and reduce temperature to a simmer for about 10 minutes until most of the liquid is soaked up, and noodles and broccoli are fully cooked.
Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Gobble up and Enjoy!
If you use an alternate type of pasta, pre-cook before adding to liquid!