Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package GATC Smoked Mozzarella + Broccoli Rabe Turkey Sausage
- olive oil
- 1 lb broccoli, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, diced
- 8 oz rigatoni, precooked
- 1 cup pasta water, reserved from rigatoni
- 1/2 cup whipped ricotta
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large deep skillet over medium heat, add sliced GATC sausages with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Sauté for 4 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add 1 pound of broccoli, garlic, and 1/4 cup of olive oil to the skillet. Mix together.
- When broccoli is fully cooked, add rigatoni to the skillet. Mix in freshly grated parmesan cheese, and pasta water.
- Season with chili flakes, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add in whipped ricotta and mix together.
- Gobble Up & Enjoy!