Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 - 25 minutes
Servings: 4 - 6
- 1 package Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Strips
- 3 bell peppers (one red, green & yellow bell), sliced into strips
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp chili powder (preferably 1 tsp ancho chili powder 1 tsp regular)
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Taco size flour tortillas
- Sour cream, avocado slices or guacamole, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese blend (toppings are optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- For the seasoning: In a mixing bowl whisk together chili powders, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt, and pepper.
- For the fajitas filling: Add olive oil, bell peppers, onion, and garlic to the mixing bowl and stir until fully combined. Spread mixture onto the baking tray. Roast in oven until veggies are tender, about 15 minutes.
Remove tray and move veggies to the side to make space the turkey strips. Reduce heat to 300°F and cook for 10 more minutes until turkey internal temperature is 165°F.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil and warm in oven during last 5 minutes of fajita filling cooking.
- Toss the fajita filling, drizzle lime juice, and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve filling warm in toasted tortillas with desired toppings!