Recipe by @cookathomemom
- 1 package (12 oz.) GATC Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Cutlets
- 1+ 1 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, 1⁄4 inch wide strips
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 small or 1 medium sweet potato,1⁄4 inch pieces
- 3 - 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and GATC Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Cutlets. Cook covered for 3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove turkey cutlets from skillet and set aside on a plate.
Add remaining olive oil and sweet potatoes. Cook for about 15-18 minutes and stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, on a cutting board, slice turkey cutlets into thin pieces.
When sweet potatoes are almost fully cooked, add red peppers and brussels sprouts with the sliced side facing down. In about 5 minutes, when the brussels sprouts caramelize, turn them over.
Add sliced turkey cutlets to vegetable mix.
Using a spatula, make 3 wells in the skillet and crack an egg into each. Cook for about 4-5 minutes until egg whites are thoroughly cooked.
Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with parsley.
Gobble up and enjoy!