Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Steak Quinoa Bowl
- 3 The Great American Turkey Co. Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Steaks
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ c red onion, sliced
- ¼ tsp garlic granules
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 c kale, sliced and packed
- ⅓ c sweet potato, cut into ½-in ribbons
- ¼ c red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz cooked quinoa
- ½ avocado cut into ½-in chunks
- Cook turkey steaks according to package directions.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add onions and sauté 1 minute, add garlic and cumin.
- Immediately add kale and cook about 1-2 minutes until it begins to wilt. Add sweet potato ribbons and cook 2 minutes.
- Add red pepper, then sprinkle over with sea salt and vinegar.
- Add quinoa and avocado. Cook about 1 minute until hot.
- Divide between two warmed bowls and top with turkey steaks.