Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 package of Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Strips
- olive oil
- 4 - 6 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
Shredded Corn and Cabbage Slaw
- 1/2 cup apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 pound shredded or spiralized carrots
- 1/2 small head red cabbage, cored and shredded (4 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions (from 4)
- Kosher salt
- 1 (10.8-oz) package frozen sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Prepare the slaw by combining vinegar, mustard, honey, and cayenne in a small bowl. In a large bowl, toss together vegetables and season with salt. Drizzle with the dressing and toss. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours before serving.
Prepare the corn by preheating the oven to 400 degrees. Combine frozen corn, olive oil, sea salt, and paprika in a medium bowl. Toss to coat evenly. Spread corn evenly across a foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and crunchy.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and Smoky & Sweet Chili Strips. Cook for 2 minutes on each side until the internal temperature is 165°F.
- Prepare the tacos by layering the corn tortillas with the turkey strips, slaw, corn, and avocado.
- Serve with a fresh squeeze of lime. Gobble up and enjoy!