Recipe by @eatyourhe.art.out for Great American Turkey Co.
- 1 package GATC Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Breast Strips
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 small red potatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a large bowl, add brussels sprouts, carrots, onions, potatoes and toss with olive oil and sea salt.
Place vegetables on a large sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove sheet pan from oven and add GATC Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey Strips. Cook for 10 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Gobble up and enjoy!
Serve hot or store for later meals throughout the week!