- 1 package (12 oz.) Smoky & Sweet Chili cutlets
- 2 + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 cup packed, sliced kale
- 1/3 cup sweet potato sliced (cut into 1/2 inch ribbons)
- 1/4 cup sliced red sweet pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 avocado (cut into 1/2 inch chunks)
- 8 oz. cooked quinoa
In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil and Smoky & Sweet Chili turkey cutlets. Cook uncovered for 3 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Transfer to a holding plate to let turkey rest and keep warm.
Then add olive oil, onions and sauté 1 minute. Season with garlic and cumin.
Immediately add kale and cook about 1 to 2 minutes until it begins to wilt. Add sweet potato ribbons and cook 2 minutes.
Add red pepper, then sprinkle over with sea salt and vinegar. Add quinoa and avocado. Cook about 1 minute until hot.
Divide between three warmed bowls and top with turkey cutlets.