Recipe by @cookathomemom for Great American Turkey Co.
- 1 package GATC Smoky & Sweet Chili Cutlets or Strips
- 2 + 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small or 1 medium sweet potato, 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, 1/3 inch wide strips
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3-4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil
and GATC Smoky & Sweet Chili Turkey. Cook covered for 3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Transfer to a holding plate to let turkey rest and keep warm.
Add remaining olive oil and sweet potatoes. Cook for about 15-18 minutes and stir occasionally.
When sweet potatoes are soft and almost fully cooked, add red peppers and brussels sprouts with the sliced side facing down. In about 5 minutes, when the brussels sprouts caramelize, turn them over.
(If using cutlets) On a cutting board, slice turkey cutlets into strips. Then add them back to the vegetable mix.
Using a spatula, make 3 wells in the skillet and crack an egg into each. Cook for about 2-4 minutes until egg whites are thoroughly cooked.
Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with parsley.
Gobble up and enjoy!