Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 packages of Spicy Masla Turkey Strips
- 1 15.5 oz jar thick and chunky salsa (if you like spicy, use Medium salsa!)
- 2 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup, coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Serve with Cauliflower or Batsami Rice
In your slow cooker, add turkey strips, salsa, onion, and curry powder. Cook on high for 2 hours.
Reduce temperature to low and stir in coconut milk for another hour.
Stir together until combined. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with rice. Gobble up and enjoy!