Recipe by @rachelshealthyplate for Great American Turkey Company
- 1 package GATC Spicy Masala Turkey Breast Cutlets or Strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 celery stalks, diced small
- 3 tablespoons green onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and GATC Spicy Masala Turkey Cutlets. Cook covered for 3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
On a cutting board, let turkey rest for 3 minutes. Use two forks to pull apart cutlet meat until shredded.
In a large bowl, add shredded turkey, Greek yogurt, cranberries, celery, green onion, cilantro, cashews, carrots and mix together until thoroughly combined.
Season with salt and pepper, and chill until ready to serve.
Serve as a turkey salad sandwich, inside of pita bread, on top of a salad, or with crackers.
Gobble up and enjoy!