Recipe by @jensbowl for Great American Turkey Company
- 1 package of GATC Spicy Masala Turkey Breast Cutlets or Strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounce package riced cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, freshly chopped
- avocado slices, optional
- red cabbage sauerkraut, optional
- jalapeño slices, optional • lime, optional
- sriracha, optional
In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive
oil and GATC Spicy Masala Turkey. Cook covered for 3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Transfer to a holding plate to let turkey rest and keep warm.
In the same skillet, add butter, riced cauliflower and season with turmeric, onion powder, salt, and red pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently until the cauliflower has softened.
Then add spinach and cook until it wilts.
Spoon the cauliflower rice into a bowl and top with a turkey cutlet. Garnish with cilantro and your choice of avocado, sauerkraut, jalapeño, lime, and sriracha.
Gobble up and enjoy!