Spicy Masala Turkey Steaks over Coconut Curry Squash Noodles
- 3 The Great American Turkey Co. Spicy Masala Turkey Steaks
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 4 scallions, sliced into inch slices (white parts only–reserve the green parts for garnish)
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, seeded and sliced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- One (12-14oz) can coconut milk
- 1 lb green and yellow squash noodles
- 4 oz sugar snap or snow peas, halved
- Fresh basil or cilantro, chopped, for serving
- Cook turkey steaks according to the package directions. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, and add garlic, ginger, scallions, red pepper and salt; sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in curry paste.
- Separate the thick coconut solids out of the top of the can of coconut milk and stir them into the pan until well mixed. Return to heat and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk from the can along with the squash noodles and snap peas.
- Increase heat to high and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Season to taste with additional sea salt if desired.
- Gently stir in the reserved turkey steaks along with the reserved scallion greens and fresh basil or cilantro.