Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 package GATC Turkey Sausages (of your choice!)
- 1 package Jalapeño Parm Crisps
- 2 cups white rice, pre-cooked
- 1 package white mushrooms
- 5 mini bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- Green onions for garnish, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and sauté turkey sausages for 7-10 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes until fully cooked (165°F).
- Meanwhile, in a separate skillet over med-high heat, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and sauté mushrooms, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes for about 10 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- In your serving bowl, layer white rice, sautéed vegetables, romaine lettuce, green onions, turkey sausage, and crumble ParmCrisps on top.
- Gobble Up & Enjoy!