Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package GATC Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1/2 jar of Cleveland Dill Pickles
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sriracha chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup Texas Pete hot sauce
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cherry pepper hoagie spread
- In a small bowl, prepare the spicy mayo by mixing together the mayonnaise, sriracha, and hot sauce. Set aside.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and sauté turkey sausages for 7-10 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes until fully cooked (165°F).
- Finely chop 1/4 cup of pickles. In a small bowl mix with red pepper spread.
- Place the turkey sausages in each hot dog bun. Top with spicy mayo, pickle spread, and a sprinkle of onions. Serve with Cleveland pickles on the side.
- Gobble Up & Enjoy!