Recipe by @twistoflemons for Great American Turkey Company
- 1 package of GATC Tomato & Basil Turkey Breast Strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow, orange)
- 2 red onions
- wooden skewers
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 cup fresh kale, raw
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Soak wooden skewers in warm water.
On a cutting board, slice GATC Tomato & Basil Turkey Strips, peppers and onions into bite-size pieces and layer on skewers.
On a stovetop grill plate over medium heat, add olive oil and cook about 5 minutes on each side until vegetables are fully cooked and turkey internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Meanwhile, in a blender add dipping sauce ingredients and mix until smooth.
Plate skewers with sauce on the side.
Gobble up and enjoy!