Recipe by @sara.haven for Great American Turkey Company
- 1 package GATC Tomato & Basil Turkey Breast Cutlets or Strips
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- 8 ounces chickpea shell pasta, precooked
CREAMY CAULIFLOWER GARLIC SAUCE
- 2 cups steamed cauliflower
- 1/2 cup dairy-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper to taste
In a blender, add ingredients for Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Sauce. Mix until smooth and set aside.
In a large bowl, toss asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
In a cast iron grill plate over medium heat, add asparagus and cook for 3 minutes until crisp, tender and lightly charred. Sprinkle with Parmesan, keep warm, and set aside.
In a nonstick pan, add olive oil and GATC Tomato & Basil Turkey Cutlets. Cook covered for 3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Transfer to a holding plate to let turkey rest and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a pot over medium heat, toss pasta with Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Sauce.
Plate turkey cutlet alongside grilled asparagus and pasta. Gobble up and enjoy!