Recipe by @cookathomemom
- 1 package (12 oz) GATC Tomato-Basil Turkey Cutlets
- 1 head romaine lettuce (8 cups)
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6-10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Balsamic Shallot Dressing
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced shallot, about 1/2 of a medium shallot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp dried basil
- Slice the tomatoes in half and slice the cucumbers into bite-sized pieces (if the cucumbers are seedy, scrape them out first). Chop the lettuce. Tear the basil leaves.
- Whisk all Balsamic Shallot Dressing ingredients together. Set aside for later use.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey cutlets and cook covered for 3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Removes from skillet and set aside on a plate and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Assemble the salad by topping the lettuce with the cucumber, tomatoes, sliced turkey, and torn basil.
- Drizzle with salad dressing, season lightly with salt and pepper, and enjoy!