Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (12 oz) Tomato & Basil Turkey Strips
- Olive oil
Reduced balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper to taste
1/4 cup red onion, sliced
4 ripe peaches or nectarines, pitted and sliced
3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup baby mozzarella balls, sliced
- 1 cup basil
- In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil and GATC Tomato & Basil Strips. Cook covered for 2 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic, and honey until honey is dissolved. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in the turkey, red onion, peaches, and tomatoes. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes to marinate.
- Transfer the salad to a platter and top with mozzarella and basil.
- Gobble up and enjoy!