Recipe by: @thedinnershift
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package GATC Olive Oil & Herbs Turkey Strips
- 1/2 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 whole-grain hot dog or hoagie buns
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Cook the turkey strips in a sauté pan over medium-high heat according to package instructions.
- Transfer cooked turkey to a plate, leaving remaining oil in the pan. Add the sliced onion and peppers to the pan and sauté over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Return turkey to the pan and toss with the onions and peppers.
- Split the buns and place on a sheet pan. Top each with a four of the turkey and peppers followed by sliced cheese.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese just melts.
- Gobble up & enjoy!