Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 - 6
Ingredients– 1 package GATC Sweet Italian Turkey Sausages
– 4 zucchini, sliced vertically with vegetable peeler
– 1 cup ricotta
– 1/3 cup Parmesan, grated
– 1/2 cup basil, chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 egg
– kosher salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
– 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
– 1 jar marinara
1. Preheat Oven to 400°F. Layer sliced zucchini over paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Remove turkey sausage from casing and sauté in a skillet over medium heat until browned. Set aside for lasagna filling.
3. In a bowl add ricotta, parmesan, 1/4 cup basil, garlic, egg, salt & pepper, turkey sausage, and 1 cup mozzarella. Mix filling until fully combined.
4. Add marinara to baking dish. Use a spoon to spread evenly across bottom of dish if needed.
5. Layer 2 zucchini strips & add 1 tbsp of filling. Then roll up! Add to baking dish and continue until the dish is full.
6. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of mozzarella over dish. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped basil. Serve hot!
8. Gobble up & enjoy!